> Just out of interest, would this be possible to run on a Logitech Revue
> and suddenly turn it into a Squeezebox player ?

If LMS comes true, then it will be possible to stream to Revue using DLNA
anyway.

> As I've understood Revue isn't supporting Android Market yet ? (At
> least not unless you hack it)

That's correct. But we've been interested in this question as well.
Unfortunately the production units have the debug ports disabled
(obviously...), but with dev units we have been able to easily install an
Android app using adb. I've tested this with one single app only ;-) (the touch
UI doesn't make much sense on a 24" full HD screen).

AFAIK current Google TV OS isn't a real Android, but some relative. There seem
to be plans to converge the two later this year.

--

Michael