bluegaspode;628408 Wrote:
> To be honest I don't know. Does this work if you play music from any
> other App?
> If not then I doubt it would work with SqueezePlayer.
>
> I could image this might work with bluetooth, but this is totally up to
> Android and your Phone. I just tell Android 'please stream this music'
> and whether it then comes out of the speakers/headphone/whatever other
> device Android decides itself.

Thanks for the reply. I haven't gotten this to work reliably. Once --
just once! -- I got the Amazon MP3 player to play through the USB port.
But then I later realized that it might have been that the Amazon player
was actually playing from a hidden directory on the SD card what it had
downloaded as a cache.

I might give this a try and if it works, I'll let you know.

--
yobyot