bluegaspode;629538 Wrote:
> Hi Guy48065
>
> I definitely don't want my app to be restricted to phone users.
> The developer account only shows three restrictions: 'WiFi',
> 'TouchScreen' and 'ARM-processor'.
> Futhermore Android 2.1 is a minimum requirement.
>
> So I wouldn't know why the App does not show on Android market for
> you.
> What are your device specifications?
> Can you tell me some other Apps that you are able to download (I might
> sneek into their definitions, so free Apps preferred) ?
>
> Other then that the only thing is maybe contacting Google support (but
> I'd need your device details for that).

OS is 2.2 Froyo and Archos satisfies the other requirements named.  I
bought the tablet mainly to control my SB system since the normal
remotes & box are too small or too far away to be seen by my
middle-aged eyes :)  So far I've only installed free apps (no problems)
so the issue might only be with the purchase end of things.  I have my
Paypal linked to the market and was in the middle of my wifi network so
I don't understand why the DL didn't start.

Hoping the price won't go up while I sort this out ;-)

--
Guy48065

Squeezebox Classic
Control: