They just about nailed it.

I would want a wider display, but I like the fact that this one shows
four lines of text, unlike the Transporter that never has more than
three and doesn't switch when using the front panel. I'm not sure if
this type of display can change the number of lines displayed, but I
would want a display that could, and would want the software to switch
to four lines when using the front panel controls and then to one or
two lines when using the IR remote. A little like the Touch works.

There's even some functionality here that beats any Squeezebox. Plug in
a USB stick (it has both front and rear USB ports) and simply browse the
file structure and play the files. How amazing.

[image:
http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/media/20110125_153910_Sonata-NP30-front-3.jpg]

http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/summary.php?PID=604

--