JJZolx;629800 Wrote:
> It would be more fun if it functioned as a Squeezebox.
>
> My premise is that it this is the Squeezebox package that I'd always
> hoped Slim Devices would have come out with.

Yeah, OK. I guess the minimal look of the receiver didn't satisfy.

I don't give a flying %^ck about artwork on a player. In my mind that
is a stupid direction for LTech. I need another annoying screen I have
to paste up with black tape..

On the positive (and negative) side, it does not suck up to apple but
who wants another streaming standard? (I must add that from my
experience DNLA is half-baked.)

--
pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless