JJZolx;629763 Wrote:
> They just about nailed it.
>
> I would want a wider display, but I like the fact that this one shows
> four lines of text, unlike the Transporter that never has more than
> three and doesn't switch when using the front panel. I'm not sure if
> this type of display can change the number of lines displayed, but I
> would want a display that could, and would want the software to switch
> to four lines when using the front panel controls and then to one or
> two lines when using the IR remote. A little like the Touch works.
>
> There's even some functionality here that beats any Squeezebox. Plug in
> a USB stick (it has both front and rear USB ports) and simply browse the
> file structure and play the files. How amazing.
>
> [image:
> http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/media/20110125_153910_Sonata-NP30-front-3.jpg]
>
> http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/summary.php?PID=604

Amazing if all your USB media is FAT32.

Amazing if none of your music is M4A.

Amazing if you never use the webUI to select music.

Amazing if you only want to use it at home rather than remotely over
the internet.

I am disinclined to search for further issues.

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless