First off, thanks for squeezeslave!

I am running the latest squeezeslave from svn and it works just
beautiful on Fedora 15 (x86_64). Fedora now uses systemd as a
replacement of the sysv init scripts. I have created a simple service
file, squeezeslave starts and stops just fine but I can not get sound
out of it. After debugging it for a while a decided to fall back to the
old fashioned sysv init file (squeezeslave.init.rh52 from the config
dir). It starts and stops just fine but again no sound.

when I start squeezeslave from the command line it works just fine. Any
hints how to debug this?

BTW When started as a service I notice the application is not
registered as a running audio application. When run from the command
line it is.

--
lintweaker