analographi;636181 Wrote:
> A company does always good if they keep it compatible with as many
> services as possible. Ignoring airplay would be a huge mistake.

Yet Apple does not have native FLAC support.

Within reason I agree "more is better" which in turn means more options
to the user and the market in general.  But if licensing for every
possible closed source system out there (Apple, Zune, etc..) means
driving up the price of the players, then I say forget it.

It is rather comical, albeit sad also, the number of Apple and Zune
users who come to these and other forums related to streaming music
systems only to find out they are stuck with the hardware devices and
limitations of the format they have bought into.  Obviously they are
seeking additional options, variety, features and choices to enjoy
their music on other platforms, only to find out such platforms are not
available too them based on restrictions set forth by their chosen
platform source (i.e. Apple, Zune).

--
toby10