MrSinatra;636359 Wrote:
> considering that there's probably 1000 times more itunes installs than
> SBS ones, i think its safe to say that as a percentage, they exp less
> issues overall, and actually given how many more there are, thats
> pretty amazing.

Yeah, ain't that a shame!

I have iTunes, I hate iTunes with a vengeance. Why does it have to make
a backup of a backup of what's on your iPod/Phone and why does it have
to be in the roaming profile of a user!!!! If your 64Gb iPod is full
that's a massive 192GB of storage. I know, I can exclude the directory
from a roaming profile but really, bloated is an understatement. The
only reason I use iTunes is to get music on my iPod and iPeng of course
any other stuff they can stick where the sun don't shine.

MrSinatra,

Although I don't always agree with your terminology I would agree with
what you are saying. I got so sick of wireless for my Squeezebox XX
that I sacked it in favour of cat5e/6 wiring my whole house. Never
looked back. The only wireless things I use now is my iPod and android
phone both of which work flawlessly controlling my various SB's.

A wireless squeezebox, whatever flavour just isn't up to scratch imho
and don't get me going on trying to synch two wireless SB's.

I'm just glad there's an ethernet port on the back. If they ever remove
that I'm going back to CDs.

Gerry.

--
Gerry123