Hofstede;640404 Wrote:
> Guess for me it means I will use SqueezePad more often than iPeng. I
> hope Bluegaspode will not get the idea he needs to integrate this
> functionality in his program too....

Well - I'm known to not just copy iPeng :)
Though I have to admit that one feature pippin integrated in this
version was on my roadmap for v1.9 as well (bit different und much
better of course)

I actually neither have a Twitter nor Facebook account (ok - I did
create a Facebook test account some time ago to fix a bug in SqueezePad
with the handling of the Facebook-App - and I used it just yesterday
again to see what pippin is doing ...).

Having said that: regardless what you think about it: having the name
'iPeng' on Facebook and Twitter regularly by those who use it, is a
huge marketing gain. It raises awareness to those that don't know it
much better than anything else.

So if you don't want to see this in SqueezePad some time in the future
think about how to promote your favourite product by other means ;)
Friends, blog posts, posts on other forums, App Store comments, praises
to the developer ... be creative!

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)