Pippin,

At the time I bought iPeng the Logitech app was not available yet. And
your program beats the functionality of the Logitech app by miles.
Don't get me wrong, I really like it.
The term "force" is a bit strong I know but I could not find a better
word for it. I just don't like the way every program nowadays links to
sites like Facebook and Twitter and I prefer not to use it. I am
worried about my privacy.
I understand your reasoning and your need for it.
The only thing I ask for is an easy way to hide all references to
Facebook and Twitter functionality. I am a programmer and I know it
maybe problematic to do so but asking never hurts anyone.

You can guess what my reaction was when Steve Jobs announced that IOS 5
will have more built in integration with Facebook and Twitter ..... :)

Regards.

--
Hofstede