erland;645501 Wrote:
> Have you tried a 7.6.1 nightly build ?
>
> As I've understood the main known issues causing part of the library to
> be missed has been solved in 7.6.1 nightly beta build.
> http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.6
>
> So if something else is causing the issues in your setup, and you have
> the time, I'm sure it would be a great help for the developers if you
> could provide more information about it.
>
> See here for more details about troubleshooting 7.6.0 and known
> problems:
> http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Troubleshooting76

I uninstalled (Win/Vista) and installed the nightly from 30 July.

After the only progress in over 1.5 hours was the clock counting, I
cancelled the scan. Scanner.exe is still running at 48-50% of CPU and
as you can see in the screen shot, server thinks it's done.

Now I will uninstall and remove the directories and try again..

|Filename: 7.6.1 nightly 30 jul.jpg                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12153|

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless