bluegaspode;649689 Wrote:
> Thanks for the information. I'm afraid I don't support insanely big
> album cover resolutions :)
> I'm amazed that it didn't already crash your server when it scales the
> artwork.
>
> Did you try what happens to your Touch?

it's a progressive jpg, a png or bmp could crash the server more
easilly.

A linux server with no gui and 1G ram it never swaps and i have SBS in
himem setting, nothing else running.

it works on the Touch art is slow to appear 4 seconds, probably would
have gone unnoticed if my server was not an via C7 .

I have not tried the embedded Tiny server it's unfair the hardware can
not run a server imho.

Your app works with art around 1200-px I think (I have a couple of
those), but the art is a square so unsurprisingly the size grows with a
square function 2800 is a lot bigger.

Do you think 1000*1000 or 1200*1200 is ok

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad