KMorgan;649720 Wrote:

> When "Playlist Modification Mode" is set to Always Add To End (i.e.
> Party mode) could there still be a dialog that pops up to confirm the
> action? Perhaps with Play and Play Next greyed out. I'm finding that
> guests randomly add spurious tracks to the playlist without realising
> as there is no feedback.

I wished the good ideas were over at some time ;)
I also already thought about some popups ... some Last.FM beta users
also already reported that some kind of feedback for the love/ban
buttons would be nice.
Need to spend some time to create big versions of all images, I guess
I'll implement something like that at some time.

> Also may I suggest that one of the play options for an album/playlist
> is Shuffle Once. The Spotify app on my phone has this and I find it
> really useful. Press this button and the album in question plays
> randomly but shuffle is not turned on forever, just this once. When
> play is stopped shuffle is cnx.

This is unfortunately not possible (to my knowledge) with the current
SBS architecture. There is no command to shuffle the list once ... and
such an option also wouldn't fit into the popup as there one only
changes the shuffle mode.

> Keep up the good work. Squeezepad is the preferred remote in our house!

You had to say that to keep me motivated :D

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)