i thinkhe intends to use SSH for security, the built in security in SBS
in not very good.

On ocasion i stream remotely, but i'm closing the router ports after
i'm done and turn off the server.
the beytu of routher fw that lets you boot things frommthe internet,
turn of is done bybthe servers normal web-UI

I have nothing but music on my server, no personal information that
matters not even pictures.
so security is no concern, if the mob installs a warez website on it I
can trow it into a lake and buIld a new one :-) and restore my music
from the backups.

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad