paul44birch;653872 Wrote:
> Thanks cparker.  Where is your website and what do you mean by "Ensure
> you have installed the client .net framework 4 client profile"?

See my signature..  If you run Spyglass and get an error then you will
need to install the .net runtime files, these are available via Windows
Update.

paul44birch;653872 Wrote:

> I did add my music to MIP and did the scan, however I have since
> removed the programme with a view to starting again.  I notice when
> first loaded MIP it asks to scan my music, how do I ensure it only
> scans my FLAC files as I also have itunes on the same pc which my son
> uses from time to time.
>
> Also this reference to localhost10002 is confusing as I cannot access
> it

If you have uninstalled MIP then it wont work so well ;)  When you
install MIP it will ask for a directory location of your music, so
point it at your FLAC files.

In a web browser you would enter;

http://localhost:10002/

If MusicIP is working headless you will get a web page come up.

--
cparker

www.spicefly.com - Spicefly SugarCube - Taking Squeezebox and MusicIP to
the next level.  A hassle free non-stop journey through your music
library using MusicIP.  Plus the finest MusicIP installation guides,
enhanced MIP Interface and SpyGlass MIP the Automated MusicIP Headless
Installer.