Thanks, but can you explain why?

The following are the instructions from the Integrating MusicIP with
Sqeezecentre(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Integrating_MusicIP_with_SqueezeCenter)

configure SC to use MiP and remove any references in SC's setup to the
library path - SC will take its cue from MiP's database and it will
traverse the paths to your audio files as referenced in the MiP DB and
find your artwork etc. SC will still take Artist, album and Track data
from the audio files themselves. This approach also potentially
eliminates SC doing a triple scan - 1st the MiP database, then the
folders/ files it points to and then the path you've pointed to in SC's
library path. As far as I can ascertain, the last scan would be
redundant and just adds to your scanning time which we all know and
love as it is :)

MusicIP would not work until I did this.

--
paul44birch