Nick_G;654167 Wrote:
> The router is an Orange Livebox. My IP address fits those criteria that
> you mention above: above .1, and below .100, and therefore outside the
> DHCP range. So I'm concluding that I already do have a fixed IP
> address.
>
> And yes, that url above does access my router.
>
> Regards,
> Nick

hmmm, odd that the touch would have a fixed IP without you having given
it one. It wouldn't have been automatic.  But in any case, a quick
search of the forum led me to lots of posts that complain about issues
with using the Orange Livebox. And the IP address is not likely your
main issue in any case.  It may very well be that you're suffering from
the European mysb.com server issue that several people are talking about
and the problem is not on your end at all.

--
garym

System 1: Vortexbox Appliance (1.5) > SbS 7.5.4 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
System 2: Win7(64) laptop > SbS 7.6.1 > Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery
(all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPeng &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.6 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag