reniera;663940 Wrote:
> I respect your opinion, but seriously, track rating and play count were
> present in all media players I used in the past (winamp, itunes,
> mediamonkey, Windows Media players, ipod, ipad).

I would agree on ratings being important and central to a number of
other products, however as a comparison Sonos (I believe could be
wrong) doesn't have any support for ratings.

For the record the 2 important Erland plugins I use are Trackstat and
Dynamic Playlists based on the ratings, a lot of our listening is based
on Top Rated All, pop, rock, indie, 80s, 90s, 00s etc.

--
socistep