I have never used any of erlangs advanced plugins... i played around
with trackstat but i don't really need it.
looking at the dynamic playlist stuff was on my "todo for later"
list... i'll mark that one as "skip it", i never really got what all
that is about anyway and now i am certainly NOT going to pay for a
functionality i may not need or use anyway... certaintly not for $20 or
$50...

and dont tell me there is a trial period, i know.

existing users will certainly  pay, but i guess new squeezebox owners
will not be willing to open their wallet again at that pricepoint.
If you install any of those plugins the first message is "license
manager needed" and then EVERY plugin asks for a license... most poeple
will probably never check the pricing but delete those plugins right
away.

I have donated to quite a few projects in the past and will continue to
do so, so i am not opposed to paying and/or donating but i don't think
this is going to work.

Mike

--
grzlhmpf