flattermann;664176 Wrote:
> The PlayMode icon will only be shown on pages that have playable items,
> i.e. on an album or a playlist (not on the current playlist, because
> PlayMode does not make sense there).
>
> Just go to
>
> Home Menu / Albums / Album XYZ
>
> and you'll see the PlayMode icon.
>
> (See also my previous post with the attached image)

Maybe I found a little issue: it seems to me that playmode icon is
shown only if the folder has not subfolders. My albums are organized in
folders and some of them may have a subfolders containing the cover
artwork: in this case the playmode icon is not shown in the (parent)
folder containing the audio tracks.

I did not check if I have this issue with the latest beta versions.

--
ciarpame