Henry66;665229 Wrote:
> Here's another wish ...
>
> If the volume is set to "locked at 100%" then the volume control at the
> bottom of the now-playing screen is a bit useless. I would like to have
> the option to replace the volume control with the progress bar.

In the next version, the volume control will be hidden in this case.
I'm not sure if replacing the Volume slider with the Progress slider
makes sense, because that would be pretty confusing for the users.
(E.g. if you have some players with fixed volume and some without, then
your Progress slider is either on top or on bottom of the page,
depending on the selected player.)

But the last state of the Overlay (with shuffle/repeat/progress slider)
is stored now, i.e. if you've opened the Overlay, it will stay open
until you close it.
Even if you restart SqueezeCommander.

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android