garym;664574 Wrote:
> not really sure. I've bought a lot of stuff directly from logitech (most
> of my SB players) and they occasionally send me an email with a discount
> percentage. Sometimes folks get the special codes and even post them
> here at this forum. Don't really know.
>
> p.s. This got me to thinking, and I went out today and bought another
> TOUCH for a backup (when and if my Transporter bites the dust) at $209
> in the US.

Last night I registerd my radio retrospectively with Logitech. I got an
immediate email with a 20% coupon. I then had a look at Logitech's UK
site, and the current price for a Touch is £259, so after the discount
,I would be paying £206, which at current exchange rates is about $310.

--
gruntwolla

Debian sheeva plug running sbs 7.5.4
SB3 + my hifi