paul.raulerson;669426 Wrote:
> Um- quite a lot o money actually.
>
> I'm not quite sure you, or Logitech, realize how damn good a product
> they put out with the Touch. And how far ahead of the pack they are
> with the iPhone/iPad (and I guess Android) interface.
> It has the potential to be a "giant killer."
> -Paul

Oh yes I do, otherwise I would have done what unsatisfied customers
usually do.
Switch to another product, and never write a single message on this
forum (usual fanboys would so consider there is no problem, and be
happy)

The worst thing is that I am quite sure there are very few, and very
easy, things to be done so that the software is fine for most people,
and allow most of them to get rid of scanning problems.

--
nicolas75