I have been using SB for many years & now have a Touch - it is actually
a really superb system in all respects, apart from - possibly - that
the server software requires to be understood a little bit. Since most
people I know don't even understand tagging, or if they do, can't be
bothered with it, they simply would not/cannot get on with SB at all.
They normally download from iTunes - then they don't have to know or do
anything much to get it working on their iPod & that is all most people
want, frankly, plus a bit of streaming internet radio if they have the
money to get someone else to set up their systems.

I think exploiting the niche is a really great idea - aim at the people
who have downloaded MP3Tag or simlar - aim for the people that do their
own ripping. That is the base of the market for what is, quite simply,
the best bit of kit on the market. Sonos doesn't cut it at all! (IMHO)

--
sherington