Mnyb;669285 Wrote:
> Why are you using a squeezebox :) I'm using it rigth now cuing up some
> music on my radio with my iPad extremely user friendly , have you
> nothing positive to say about your squeezebox ? Every single one of
> your posts is about how it not fits exactly your narrow user case and
> how user unfriendly it is ? A squeezebox is not hard to use, can be
> improved on yes but it basically works, it migth be bad fit for you,
> you simply bougth the wrong product ?
>
> Next I'm over to my Volvo dealer and complain about how not BMW my car
> is and what they should do to make it more BMW they be thrilled.

I use it because there are very good points, excellent hardware, and
because since I am experienced in computers and software, I can take
advantage of it.

A helpul forum is not a forum of product fans, telling the product is
fantastic, and that everybody should think so.

A helpful forum is a forum where experienced people say
"this thing is great for me, but it lacks those basic and core
features, so that normal people can use it".

When someone complains about the product, it is useful and he helps.

When a tech guy says this product is great, but those points must be
corrected and are mandatory for non techies normal use, it is useful
and he helps

When some fanboy claims it is fantastic, deny obvious problems, says
people who complain should go elsewhere, or say that the problem is the
user, it is not useful, and he actually kills the product ...

--
nicolas75