artintampa;670606 Wrote:
> If the time on the server is wrong and is corrected (which is very
> possibly the whole problem here) and I correct the time on my server
> and I keep my server for the most part on hybernate, will the server
> keep the time correct on the Touch each time the server/Touch is
> active? Not sure how good of a timekeeper the Touch is on it's own once
> the time is set on it.  Either way, it would have to be updated with
> daylight savings time.

theoretically, if the time on your server is correct, and the touch
occasionally connects with your server, you should have the correct
time on TOUCH. No need to connect to mysb.com.  Folks are suggesting
that maybe your server is not keeping good time.  there is software
that can run on your server to keep the time there correct. I've never
had a problem with my windows however in keeping correct time. Or my
vortexbox as far as I know....

--
garym

Location 1: Vortexbox Appliance 6TB (1.10) > SbS 7.6.2 > Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
Location 2: Win7(64) laptop > LMS 7.7.0 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag