nicolas75;671072 Wrote:
> I have some network knowledge, and know how TCP/IP and Wifi works :)
> Well call it whatever you want and explain it however you like.
> (the word magically was ironic)....

Well, if you know how it works then you would not be making the claims
you are making.  ;)
Two network devices simply saying "hello, I'm here" is very different
than two network devices actually sending software code to each other
where one of those devices receives an actual GUI change.
Two very different things.  If network devices communicated in the
manner which you are stating then networking in general is in BIG
trouble.  :)

--
toby10