bluegaspode;682676 Wrote:
> SqueezePlayer does not have an "Settings -> Advanced -> About" dialog.
> I guess you are looking in the menus from the Logitech App (which is at
> version 1.1.3).
>
> SqueezePlayer does not show its version number in the menus, you'd have
> to look via the Android Settings menu.
>
> Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->SqueezePlayer.

Cheers. I didn't think I was in the correct location. Haven't been
using an Android phone for that long so still a few things to learn.

Gingernut63

--
Gingernut63

MonkeySqueeze - Squeezing music into your life!
http://twitter.com/#!/MonkeySqueeze1
MonkeySqueeze Support:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59515
MonkeySqueeze Development:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=59907
1 x Squeezebox Boom - 2 x Duets - SqueezePlay - iPeng on an iPod Touch
- Squeeze Player on an Android Phone - MediaMonkey - MonkeyTunes for
Apple and Android