I know I read somewhere on one of the postings that using Crossfade with
MonkeySqueeze doesn't do anything, in fact it is discouraged. I just
discovered MonkeySqueeze, a cool little add-on, and it works really
well, but I was a bit disappointed to find out about the crossfade
limitation. I was really hoping that I would be able to get rid of the
crossfade on the SB side of the house because it is such a poor
implementation of how crossfade should work (I know there is a bug
filed against it but it's been hanging aroung for over 5 years!).
Anyhow, are there any plans to use the MediaMonkey crossfade function
in the near future?

Thanks for a great add-on.

-David

--