nicolas75;694041 Wrote:
> - I never scan in LMS any more, I use MonkeySqueeze to avoid using LMS.I
> normally start with empty LMS library when I want to restart from
> scratch.
> - LMS is on a PC with Windows 7 x64, music partly on internal harddisk
> and partly on external USB disk.

The best way to use MonkeySqueeze/MediaMonkey and avoid LMS, provided
the library as in your case, is not on a Linux NAS or other Linux
device.

nicolas75;694041 Wrote:
> - Actually I do not necesseraly rescan for new music in MediaMonkey, I
> often select a file with MediaMonkey without caring if it is already in
> MediaMonkey library or not.

This may contribute to the problem, however it shouldn't as MediaMonkey
will know the address and MonkeySqueeze will forward the address to the
Squeezebox device. Monitor this one and see if the problem is occurring
with non-Music Library tracks. I'll do some tests my end to see if I can
replicate your issue.

Keep me updated and happy MonkeySqueezing!
Gingernut63

--
Gingernut63

MonkeySqueeze - Squeezing music into your life!
http://twitter.com/#!/MonkeySqueeze1
MonkeySqueeze Support:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59515
MonkeySqueeze Development:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=59907
1 x Squeezebox Boom - 2 x Duets - SqueezePlay - iPeng on an iPod Touch
- Squeeze Player on an Android Phone - MediaMonkey - MonkeyTunes for
Apple and Android