Velkommen Jens (og tilbage til engelsk),

I am probably stating the obvious, but you are aware that MP3 tags
comes in various versions (V1, V2, V2.x), and those can be present at
the same time. Back in the days when I had MP3s I have seen weird
results if for instance V1 and V2.3 were present at the same time.

I am not sure of MP3tag logic when multiple versions are present, what
actually shows.

So what i did it was to go into Mp3tag->Tools->Options->Tags->MPeg and
set the options as follows:
- Read (only ID3v2 checked)
- Write (only ID3v2 checked, and ID3v2.3 ISO-8859-1)
- Remove (ID3V1 and APE checked)

Than I selected all my MP3s, right cicked on them and chosen "Remove
Tag". This will remove all ID3v1 tags. If you add in your Mp3tag view
the tag column it should show only ID3v2.3 for all your MP3 files.

Finally, remember to do a complete delete and rescan of your library
(not just a search for new and changed files).

Anothe roption is also to open those files that are teasing you with
something else (I use foobar2000 to inspect tags and properties of
files if I have troubles), or you could consider exporting the tags for
the affected files (under the file menu in mp3tag), delete completely
all the tags form those files and create them again manually.

I hope the above could be of any help to you and please don't read the
rest of this post before you tried the above :-)

To all the other "seniors" in this thread I am really confused by this,
so perhaps you can help me understand what's going on.

Jens wrote: JENCDK;693406 Wrote:
> Hi
>
> No. If you to an album where there are several different Artist, adds
> one unique AlbumArtist for the whole album, then the album should not
> be handled as a compilation.
>
> See http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/VariousArtistsLogic

Actually this logic stopped working back in 2006. Since than people
have been battling to have this behaviour restored (see bugs 4341,
4754). As far as I know this has not been fixed and VA albums are still
handled as compilations even if a Albumartist tag is present. So I am a
little in doubt Jens what exactly do you mean when you say that 7 of
the 8 albums are not handled as compilation. What behaviour of LMS are
you looking at that makes you say that? And just to make sure, what
version of LMS is running on your server?

--
Aguida