Aguida;694894 Wrote:
> Jens wrote:
>
> Actually this logic stopped working back in 2006. Since than people
> have been battling to have this behaviour restored (see bugs 4341,
> 4754). As far as I know this has not been fixed and VA albums are still
> handled as compilations even if a Albumartist tag is present. So I am a
> little in doubt Jens what exactly do you mean when you say that 7 of
> the 8 albums are not handled as compilation. What behaviour of LMS are
> you looking at that makes you say that? And just to make sure, what
> version of LMS is running on your server?

I'm confused with your comment. This logic does work. I'm using 7.7.1
and if I have an album with at least one different artist on a track,
it WILL be treated as a compilation if I do NOT use Album Artist. If I
use Album Artist for such album (and do NOT set COMPILATION flag to 1),
then such album does NOT show up as a compilation.

--
garym

*Location 1:* VB Appliance 6TB (1.10) > LMS 7.7.1 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VB Appliance 3TB (2.0) > LMS 7.7.1 > Touch > Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.7.1 > SqueezePlay
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controllers: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD & SqueezePad), CONTROLLER,
or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag