- Playlist management
- Syncing Players Variation A
- Syncing Players Variation B
- MySqueezebox.com Integration
- TrackStat Ratings
- Caching of Album + Artist Lists
- Album Art Only Screen
- Better Search
- Something else - Please do the poll with different options !

nathan_h;566475 Wrote:
> After living with the app some more i am finding the menu structure to
> be a little strange.  ...

I would also suggest improved user interface. I find myself adding
songs to playlists feeling a bit of dread, since one wrong touch means
the active plalist will get wiped out. Make no mistake buttons would
help. In my opinion, the current "apply pressure on song/album until
options pop up" is error prone and unintuitive.

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: MiniITX build w/Intel DH61DL & i3-2100T - Ubuntu 11.04 - SBS
7.6.1
Sources: SB3 (3), SB Boom (3), Touch (1), Duet (1), Radio (1),
Accuphase DP65v CD (used as DAC for SB3 mostly)
Amplifiers: Accuphase E306v - Creek OBH21/22
Loudspeakers: Ceeroy 3-way tower (tuned) - Audioengine 5/S8 - Acoustic
Energy Aego M
Headphones: Grado SR-1