Finally had some success.  After having Logitech de-reigister my
Classic, forwarding the appropriate router ports, changing my wireless
encryption method, and opening ports on my PC firewall, my Classic is
now doing everything it should.  All apps are present and functioning, I
can switch back and forth from LMS and mysqueezebox.com without issue.
Well maybe one issue.  Everything works as it should provided I'm
running my Classic over it's wireless network.  If I run the Classic on
the ethernet, I can not access mysqueezebox. com.  I'm assuming this is
due to the way I have my system configured.  I currently run a
cross-over cable directly from my PC hosting LMS to my Classic.  I'm
wondering is adding some type of port switch and changing the cable will
correct this?  Also, if I'm interested in adding a SqueezeBox touch to
my network, how will that work now that I've forwarded the 3483 UDP/TCP
ports to my Classic?  Nonetheless, thanks for the advise that's gotten
me this far.