rantsc wrote:
> I've taken the steps you've outlined, however no improvement.  Just for
> clarification;
>
> app is present in app gallery
> when I select app it opens
> when I select a "station", the "now playing" window up-dates with the
> artwork, title info, & timer
> the timer/clock will be begin running, however no audio is produced
> this will continue for 8-10 secs before advancing to the next "track"
> the process continues never producing any audio
>
> This is not isolated to Pandora; all apps I've attempted to run have the
> same results.  I'm certain I've got something mis-configured.
You need to get the app out of "Apps Gallery" and into "My Apps." you do
that by logging in to your account on mysb.com, and then "installing"
the app.  Nothing is really installed in the normal sense of the word,
but installation is when you can put in your user account information
for Pandora or other subscription services (free or paid).