I've been pretty happy with Slimdevices for many years. My Duet hardware
works flawlessly as do the booms and various revisions of classics
around the house. Only recently has my enjoyment been reduced by the
fact that Squeeze does not fully support Slacker Premium service.
Slacker is my preferred service and I want the functionality in Premium.
The content is what is important, and the hardware is just a means to
it. If Sonos or other hardware fully support the content I want, then
that's where I have to go.

Right now I feel like I support two brilliant businesses
(Slacker/Squeezebox) that have been beat out by more flexible and
creative rivals (Pandora/Sonos). Still rooting for the good guys, but my
experience is worse and my patience is waning.