Hi Kingwire,

what type of music files are you trying to play? What server version are
you using? Are you using the latest version of SqueezePlayer from the
market (1.3.3) ?
Do you also get into trouble with 1 SqueezePlayer + 1 SqueezeSlave + 1
Radio (i.e. not more than 3 players playing at the same time) ?

Another idea: can your HTPC run the SqueezePlay software
(http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.7)? This is the
original firmware of the SB Radio so you might get better
synchronization results with this software?

I'm away from home for the next two weeks (holidays) so unfortunately am
not able to test myself.
I never did test synchronization between SqueezeSlave + SqueezePlayer -
my tests so far only involved SqueezePlayer and real Squeezeboxes.