bluegaspode wrote:
> Hi Kingwire,
>
> what type of music files are you trying to play? What server version are
> you using? Are you using the latest version of SqueezePlayer from the
> market (1.3.3) ?
> Do you also get into trouble with 1 SqueezePlayer + 1 SqueezeSlave + 1
> Radio (i.e. not more than 3 players playing at the same time) ?
>
> Another idea: can your HTPC run the SqueezePlay software
> (http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.7)? This is the
> original firmware of the SB Radio so you might get better
> synchronization results with this software?
>
> I'm away from home for the next two weeks (holidays) so unfortunately am
> not able to test myself.
> I never did test synchronization between SqueezeSlave + SqueezePlayer -
> my tests so far only involved SqueezePlayer and real Squeezeboxes.

I am running MP3s
Newest server, squeezeslave, squeezeplayer
Even with your suggested combo it still show same problems
I chose squeezeslave because you can run it as a service,  this is handy
for when using HTPCs to play movies and such as SqueezePlay doesn't seem
to be able to take back priority of the sound card after playing HD
videos.
Any help is appreciated.  thank you