bluegaspode wrote:
> The first percentage is the audio buffer => if it's at 0% then there is
> no more to play and SqueezePlayer will make a short pause to rebuffer.
> The second percentage is the download buffer => if it's at 0% the mp3
> decoder doesn't have new data to decode, so the first buffer will soon
> go down as well, as there's is nothing to fill it again.
>
> As you say the second percentage goes down first, this means that
> SqueezePlayer is not able to download enough data fast enough.
> Either your network is not fast enough or your server has problems
> sending out enough data.
>
> You are using WiFi, do you? Anything else that might stress your network
> (big downloads, whatever?)
>

> I'm analyzing those crashs right now and hope to resolve them this
> week(end?).
I have the same problem here. After a minute or two the music stops
playing. When I watch the Squeezeplayer app I see after a couple of
minutes the second percentage going to 0%. After that the first goes
down to 0% also and the music stops.
I'm using Wifi (150Mbps) and the Squeezeserver is installed on a
computer (Intel Pentium 4600 + 4Gb memory). I have no problem playing
music on my Squeezebox Boom (also Wifi).
My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S 2 with Android 4.0.3 installed.

Any suggestions?

Wilco