maggior wrote:
> OK, that's good to know.
>
> I'm running 7.5.5, so I'm not running something that is anceint by any
> means.  I rely on my squeezebox setup and I've learned to only upgrade
> to the newest version for compelling reasons.  All too often there are
> issues.  So there's a price for running what is current.... :-).
>
> If you could make it work with 7.5.5, that would be awesome.  If not,
> then I'll wait until this feature not working bothers me enough to take
> a chance on the current version of squeezebox server.
>
> Thanks.

I totally understand why you don't upgrade and I'm not trying to
encourage you to do it. I've made it a point to support versions back to
at least 7.3, because I know people are running that with NAS devices
that are hard/impossible to upgrade. I think I have a VM already with
7.5.5 loaded for testing; I will check it out within the next few weeks.