I doubt there will be any new and exclusively audio SqueezeBox based
hardware in future.  We might see an upgraded version of the Touch
and/or radio but nothing totally new.  I think it is most likely,
however, that the “Squeezebox” branded Radio will go and be replaced
with a much simpler and less ambitious Logitech branded internet radio
that incorporates SB player circuitry that would allow you to utilize
LMS or MySqueezebox without being dependent on either.  I am sure
Logitech will eventually drop the Squeezebox “brand” but keep the
Squeezebox functionality.

To me the blindingly obvious clue is the transformation of Squeezebox
Server into Logitech Media Server with its dual DLNA and Squeezebox
capabilities.

I foresee Squeezebox functionality being built into future streamers /
players that are likely to have a dual audio and video streaming role.
I am sure Logitech will find a use for LMS’s ability to play a multitude
of codecs (either natively or trans-coded) as well as its multi-room and
gapless playback abilities.  They would be fools not to!

SqueezeBox circuitry (or at least logic) is likely to be utilized in
future products. LMS and MySqueezebox (MyLogitech?) will live on in
order to provide links to people’s private music collections (locally or
in the Cloud) as well as to the online services like Rhapsody and
Spotify.  However, Logitech will allow their players to also utilize
users other DLNA servers as well in order to maximize their
compatibility.