pallfreeman wrote:
> Bang goes my theory then. The drowning man clutching at straws, or
> something like that. They *are* targeting SBs.
>
> At first I thought you were joking about the $2K headphones. Made me
> smile until I saw it was for real. Thanks.

Universal Ears (UE) was a well respected high end brand for this kind of
stuff before Logitech bought them , wonder exactly why it's like with
squeezeboxes does not really fit in somehow ?
Seems like the plan is to bundle all better audio stuff as UE and ,the
cheapest computer speakers et all can be Logitech ?

I keep forgetting the origin off UE the brand is not that well known
over here .

Typing this on my Logitech keyboard and pointing with my Logitech mouse.
but no Logitech el cheapo plastic speakers I use a pair of ADAM A3X as
PC speakers :) (at the wedged desktop stands )