2pods wrote:
> It's an old version.
>
> SlimServer Version: 6.3.1 - 8476 - Debian - EN - utf8
>
> I don't think anything more recent will work on the QNAP TS101, as it
> has very little memory. It still works great with my SB3.
>
> I thought it would be just a case of pointing it at Slim Server.
> Obviously not.
>
> What would I have to do to get this working, or would the updated
> Logitech versions work on the QNAP ?

Hi 2pods,
from the SqueezePlayer side there is nothing you can do to make it work,
as it only support server version 7.4+ .
So you either need to try an upgrade on your QNAP (I don't have any
personal experience about whether it would/could work) or you can write
me a mail (with your ordner number) to support(at)squeezeplayer.com, if
you want me to refund you your purchase.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused.