bluegaspode wrote:
> [...]So right now it doesn't look very promising to me, to already spend
> the time needed to implement a completely additional audio API.[...]

I can see your point - I was naive enough to assume that they would have
used the pre ICS/JellyBean audio API with small modifications so that
adaptation for 3rd party developers would be fairly easy. I'll stick
with 16/44 for now and hope that there is enough interest in the
future... I am just dreaming of a Squeezeserver/LMS attached Tablet
connected to an external DAC replacing my broken (not yet :-)) Touches
and Boxes...
As long as there is now adequate UPnP or similar adequate solution for
SbS/LMS I will stick to it no matter whether it will stay alive and
supported...