I downloaded the app today and it automatically found my computer (which
is hard wired to my Touch via my Apple Router) and local music files and
played them without any problems. In playing about with the program, I
tapped on the go to mysqueezebox.com and it went to an entirely
different screen and said No Players Available. I clicked on the setting
button, turned on "Use MySqueezebox.com", clicked Done and it then saw
my players and I could select my Apps and internet radio. However, I
cannot figure out how to get back to the original screen and my local
computer and my music files? How do I get back?