bluegaspode wrote:
> Hi Jylppy,
>
> for your scenario there is a setting in the web-server of your
> Squeezebox.
> Please open the web-interface of your server, then go to Settings ->
> Player. For each (!) Squeezebox there is a setting "play other songs
> from album".

OK, I had this option set, but I used long press since that is the way
how it works elsewhere. There is no option "play album" when doing long
press for a track. For sake of consistency that could be added to the
list?

bluegaspode wrote:

> There is another way: you can play a whole album from the album view
> just by tapping the cover (regardless of the option above). So you don't
> even need to drill down.

Yes, I know this, but I just always end up often drilling down to album
track listing to see if the album has the songs I want to play. There I
find it weird that I cannot play the whole album - or it is not very
obvious that I can play it.

Now I know that clicking one track in a album plays the whole album
since my setting. I still propose to improve the usability of Squezepad
by enabling album/artist/genre/etc/ playback by clicking/long pressing
the album title. Using that as "home" function is bit illogical  -
especially since there is a home button.

Another cool improvement would be skip next/previous track by flicking
the album art left/right in the "currently playing" album art-view.
That's the way it works in Spotify and native Music app.