results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=96660
Question: Would you buy a new Squeezebox player if it became available?

- Yes , if less than $100
- Yes, if less than $200
- Yes, if less than $500
- Yes, if less than $1000
- Yes - price is no object; I just want the best sound
- No - I would NOT buy another Squeezebox player

pallfreeman wrote:
> That's a TV.
>
> Ariel might be reading. Don't give them more ideas sure to fail.

I can't speak to whether or not the idea would fail, but I CAN say that
I'm with JJZolx on this one.  I don't want a TV everywhere I might want
an SB for MANY reasons (cost, aesthetic, heat, etc.).  And even if I do
have a TV there I don't really want to have it on just so I can glance
up and see what's playing.  TV's (especially when they're on) have a way
of dominating a room and commanding attention; it lends a different
atmosphere to the room that I don't want when listening to audio.  Maybe
I'm not imaginative enough, but I'd be super happy if they'd make
something very similar to the SB3 but figure out a way to get it to
support Airplay (not something I care about personally, but I recognize
it as being important for broader adoption).