pippin wrote:
> Yes, I can reproduce it. It's related to the swipe problem. Will be
> fixed in the next update.

Great! :)

pippin wrote:

> Is it always the second track? Do you maybe have the shuffle mode on?
> This is not a CustomBrowse menu or anything right (not that I think it
> would make a difference).
> iPeng here really just sends a "play album" command, I don't see how the
> iOS version or the jailbreak could have any influence on that.
> Also, iPeng really doesn't influence what track the server plays.
> And there is no change there.

Be that as it may, I have one phone with 1.6.1 that does not show this
behavior and one with 2.0 that does do it. I have found the way to
reproduce it however: if the players that I want to start playing are
switched off and I start them by selecting an album (by clicking the
cover art), the entire playlist will be loaded and the 2nd track will
start playing. I've tried this 8 times between both phones. during those
tries 1.6.1 never showed this behavior and 2.0 did every time. Shuffle
play is not turned on.

I know it may sound strange to you, but if you want I can make you a
video that shows the error occurring. Just let me know what settings and
information you exactly want to see in the video.

pippin wrote:

> But that will indeed consume power, albeit in the background.
> How long is your current playlist?
> Do you see spontaneous main-menu reloads?

It depends, sometimes over 1500 tracks, sometimes just a single album.
The longer playlists are loaded instantly, no incremental updates of the
playlist because the server can't manage or anything. No spontaneous
menu reloading.