One of the Controllers was from the beta program so I think it's
probably not supposed to work now. The other one was always frustrating
(dropped signal, slow scrolling, badly executed UI) so I don't really
miss them!

Orange Squeeze on the Nexus 7 tablet provides the best experience but
lacks some higher level features (e.g sync), but as I only use very
infrequently (e.g sync) this doesn't trouble me and If i need one I open
the free Logitech app instead.

It's taken me by surprise just how clunky, heavy and overlarge iPads
seem after using a 7" tablet for only a short while. BTW. here was a
Groupon offer for a 7" Gemini tablet with latest Android OS yesterday at
£59. Incredible.